Intruder or Uninvited Guest

>> Friday, October 16, 2009


It's nice and sunny Wednesday afternoon.
Looking out the patio door, I was startled to see a cat sitting
on a plush and sunny spot in my backyard.
He must have been sun-bathing.

By the time I grabbed my camera, this feline friend moved around.
Yap. He (or she) heard me opening the patio door, and
he started to run away.

While I was wondering where he came from,
he was up on the fence fast and scrurried to that yellow house with its patio door open.
Well, he stopped and looked back to see. What? Me?

Since our first encounter, every time I look out the patio door,
 I seem to be looking for something.
Of course...
The cat, the intruder, who was flolicking at my backyard.
I haven't seen him since Wednesday.

Today, another bright and sunny day, when I was doing dishes
and looked out through the kitchen window, I saw him again.
Time to grab my camera....
But
by the time I got to the patio door, he was running away real fast.
Him on the fence was what I could take picture of.


Today though, he was not alone.
He had a friend.
This charcoal feline friend did not go up the fence but scurried right
by me to the other side of the house.
Then he stopped. Maybe he did not feel threatened.
Or he(or she) wanted to find out who's moved into this house recently.
As I kept taking the picture, he's tilting his head to see as well.
Curious cat.

So, today I had two uninvited friends at my backyard.
From now on, I will be looking for two of them every time I look out the patio door.
And they sure do deserve a place in my Family and Friends category, don't they?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP