Casadias, My Dinner Alone

>> Friday, October 2, 2009


Casadias is very versatile and easy to make. There is no right or wrong way to make this. As long as I have totillas, some cheese, left over cold cuts, meats, and any vegetables that need to be used up, I can make this for breakfast, lunch and dinner(mostly for me when I am by myself).

This was my dinner when John was out in the field. I cut up whatever vegetables that needs to be used up before I have to throw anything away. I added a few slices of left over cold cuts, too. After stir fry them all, place the portion of mixture on one side of totilla. Fold it in half and cook until both sides are brown. Cut into wedges. Serve with salsa or by itself without salsa.

Sometimes I make it as a breakfast by adding scrambled eggs.

* For kids, chop vegetables into tiny sizes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP