Icy Fall Morning in COS

>> Saturday, October 10, 2009


This is how my neighbehood looked like yesterday afternoon.
Sunny, bright, and warm without any trace of snow that we had until morning.
However, there is no mountain in view.


And....
We woke up to icy Saturday morning.
Winter weather advisory is in effect here.
They are saying that the combination of freezing drizzle and light spotty snow is making slick roads. Multi-car crash that involved 20-30 cars has shut down the Interstate in early morning.
Black ice is making for a dangerous driving as well.
The headline news says that black ice caused 50 car pile-ups on I-25.


My backyard

I was not aware of the seriousness of icy roads until I stepped out of
my patio door to take some pictures. Everything is frozen.
Fog is getting thicker as the time goes.
Today, we have no choice but to stay home.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP