The Spring Surprises

>> Friday, April 30, 2010


Today is the last day of April and it just snowed here as you can see.
Aroud this time of the year when some parts of the country is beginning to enjoy early summer, 
 it's hard to face snow.

I don't know how long it's been snowing when I finally noticed snowing
looking out the window.

At least it was still snowing when I took these pictures.

As I stepped out to my front porch to capture hopefully the 'last' snow in supposedly spring,
I noticed the bird nest on top of the beam.
The size of it shows that it's been there for a while.
But I never knew. I never even looked up.
She may be sitting on her eggs.
For the first time, I closed my door so gently as if I don't want to startle someone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP