Different Time of Day

>> Saturday, May 1, 2010

I took these pictures from my front porch about 7:30 p.m. last night.
It has been snowing hard and I thought it would snow for a long time.
But before I realized it, it has stopped snowing after about 2 hours.

The murky sky was lifting and the the shadow line of mountain began to appear.
Through the opening in the darkness of sky, sun is pouring down.


Above heavy dark and gloomy clouds, I can peek the glimps of clear blue sky.
The sun was too bright to look up with bare eyes, but only through the lense, I dared to look up to the sun directly.

Between the snow covered lawn and the patch of green in the field ,
where snow has melted already, two seasons co-exist.
This morning I see the patches of snow frozen over night here and there,
but the sky is clear and blue with lots of billowing clouds .

The blue on blue mountain view this morning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP