Language Day at DLIFLC

>> Monday, May 28, 2012

Language Day
at DLIFLC(Defense Language Institute Foreign Language Center)
 on May 11th is a special day that the school is focusing on cultural learning.
28 languages are taught at DLIFLC, so students are presenting many cultural events.

Language Day is the only day the post is open to the public for the occasion.
The whole post is very crowded with soldiers and visitors and venders.
Since I live on post, I was able to walk down to the field in the afternoon.
So I have missed quite of bit of the events of the day.
But here are some of the afternoon events I was able to capture.

The field has awesome view of the bay.

 The first performance that I caught was Traditional Korean Fan dance

 Urdu Folk Dance


 Chinese Taiji Fan Dance
 Japanese Bon Dance




 Waiting for their turn



 Traditional Russian Dance "Kalinka"



 Arabic"Say I Love " Song


 Punjabi Dance




0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP