Jacks Restaurant

>> Sunday, January 8, 2012

Jacks Restaurant is at Portola Hotel & Spa in downtown Monterey, a few steps away from the Old Fisherman's Wharf. I've been to this restaurant twice since I've moved to here.
The other day, we had a function to go at this restaurant at lunch time.
Their lunch menu is known in this area for  their reasonable price for this area.
Umm...I don't plan to eat there at dinner time. It's quite pricy.


Since we got to the place much earlier than the actual gathering time, I looked around the hotel.

Of course, the sight of gallery always seems to catch my eyes.

Oh, look at those beautiful paintings of this area hung side by side at the counter.

The Entrance of the restaurant.



They have very nice and cosy lounge with a fireplace. 
This restaurant has a great ambiance, I must say.
Inside the restaurant.


The restaurant has covered the walls with historic photos from a long ago.
We can get a glimpse of Monterey, then a fishing town, what it was like back then.

A Photo of catching sardines.

 This is their party room. We also had a gathering here.
While waiting for the people to show up, I took some pictures.





 Very reasonable prices of lunch menus. Don't you think? The food is good, too. They also have salad bar as well. I had Grilled Wild Coho Salmon Sandwich, and John Monterey Cheese Steak Sandwich. Both were good.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP